We Look Out for the Health of Your Vision and Eyes
Our Edmonton, AB, optometry practice leads the way in providing patients with healthy eyes and sharp eyesight. Whether you need vision correction or progressive treatment for eye disease, our eye doctor will treat you with a full range of professional eye care services. Patient satisfaction is our motto, and we aim to satisfy all your eye care needs – from simple to complex.
Our friendly, accommodating staff will personalize your eye care to meet your age, vision requirements, and health condition. During your comprehensive eye exam, Dr. Barry C. Nolt will use first-rate skill and advanced diagnostics to inspect your eyes. Our office is family-friendly, and we provide eye exams for adults and children. With pediatric eye exams, we want your child to have a pleasant, positive eye care experience. Our friendly eye doctor will evaluate your kid’s visual system with a gentle and experienced bedside manner.
If you have an ocular disease, such as glaucoma, macular degeneration, or cataracts, our eye doctor will monitor your condition to prevent complications and future vision loss. With the latest optometric equipment in our office, we ensure that you will receive precise diagnoses and treatment. Depending upon your personal requirements, your Edmonton eye exam may include OCT Scans, Digital Retinal Imaging, and Visual Field Testing.
If you suffer from the irritating symptoms of Dry Eye Syndrome, we will assess your condition thoroughly to determine the cause. This is the best way to recommend effective dry eye treatment to alleviate your discomfort. Medicine advances rapidly, and our eye doctor keeps pace with all eye care developments.
Accurate vision correction depends upon wearing the right eyewear and the right vision prescription. Dr. Nolt will perform detailed testing of your visual acuity, and our experienced optical staff will help you select the ideal eyeglasses. We will make sure that your eyeglasses and contact lenses support your vision prescription, feel comfortable, and flatter your face!
When you visit our Edmonton optometry clinic, we won’t let you leave until you are fully satisfied. We aim to make the most of your healthy, comfortable vision!
What to bring to your eye exam
- Alberta Health Care Card
- Private insurance card / information. Please be prepared and check your vision coverage before coming for your eye examination so you are well informed.
- Photo ID (needed to confirm identity for insurance billings)
- A list of all medications that you take, including vitamins, supplements, and drops.
- Bring your glasses so we can compare your new prescription to the prescription in your glasses.
- Bring your contact lens packages or boxes so we know the type, size, and prescription of your contact lenses that you wear.
- Any forms that you require to be filled out after your eye examination. Extra fees may be required depending on the length and requirements of the form.